- 1 ½ tablespoon Salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Racks St Louis Ribs — Washed with backs scored
- BBQ sauce
- Combine all ingredients together to make the rub.
- Using rub from above, make sure to season the ribs well. Take time to make sure the rub covers all sections of the ribs for best taste.
- Place standing in pan and add 2 cups of water
- Cover and place in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until rib bones start to show
- Finish with BBQ sauce and serve