- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup garlic cloves, thinly sliced or quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 11⁄2 Tbsp herbs de Provence (see recipe)
- 8oz cream cheese, sliced into squares
Pat the olives dry with paper towels. In a mixing bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, garlic and olive oil, lightly tossing to coat. Season with the herbs de Provence. Portion onto the trays, cooking at 370o for five to seven minutes. The ingredients should be lightly blistered and golden. Toss this combo with warm, cooked pasta or serve over wedges of cream cheese with crusty bread as an appetizer/snack.