Zucchini Carpaccio Rotisserie Chicken and Potato Chowder
- 1/2 lb Brussel sprouts
- 1/2 lb butternut squash
- 1/2 lb parsnips
- 4 cup water
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sage
- Preheat 400 degree oven.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil salt and pepper and roast until golden brown.
- Bring water and milk to a simmer.
- Whisk in polenta and bring to a boil then reduce heat. Stir until creamy.
- Whisk in pumpkin.
- Remove from heat add Parmesan, butter, sage.
- Drizzle olive oil and assemble.