Cheese and Wine Three Cheese Kale Tortellini Salad
- 1 piece of parchment
- 6 oz. salmon
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 7 pieces of asparagus
- 1/2 red pepper julienne
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- Fold parchment in half.
- Place asparagus, red pepper in the center of the parchment.
- Season salmon with salt and white pepper on both sides and place on top of the vegetables.
- Place lemon slices and thyme on top of the salmon. Drizzle olive oil all over the salmon and the vegetables.
- Fold the parchment over and crimp the edges to make a tight seal.
- Bake for 350 for 15-20 minutes.