Coconut Lime Chicken & Crab Soup Banana Foster
- 1/4 red onion (julienned)
- 2 tbsp. toasted rice
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 2 tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. basil (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- 3 tbsp. green onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Fresh cabbage leaves
- Saute ground pork over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked or at a temperature of 155 degrees F is reached.
- Drain thoroughly in a colander, and let come to room temperature.
- Combine with all other ingredients.
- Serve as a warm appetizer on cabbage leaves.