Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8-10 people
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounces) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. sugar
- 10 8-inch flour tortillas
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Brush tortillas with butter; cut each into 8 wedges.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° F. for 10-15 minutes or just until crisp.
- Serve with fruit salsa.
** Tip: Make this your own by using different kinds of in season fruit.Print Recipe