Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 9 “flowers”
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 9 raspberries or other seasonal fresh fruit
- 3 tbsp fruit jam, same flavor as the fresh fruit
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- powdered sugar, to taste
- mint, for garnish
- Cut the puff pastry into 9 equal squares.
- Taking one of the squares, cut in the middle of each side making sure your cuts do not touch in the center.
- Place ½ tsp of softened cream cheese in the center.
- Fold each corner to the center and press down until the pastry sticks.
- Combine one egg with one Tbsp. of water to make the egg wash.
- Brush each side of the fold with egg wash.
- Lightly place a finger on the center and pinch the corners of each fold together to create a petal shape, creating 4 petals.
- Place ½ tsp of fruit jam in the center of the petal shape.
- Place a raspberry in the center.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry squares.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and puffed.
- Serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and garnish with a sprig of mint.
**Tip: Switch out the cream cheese for Hazelnut spread for a different treat.Print Recipe