Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 bag of frozen large raw peeled shrimp
- 8 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz low fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp of garlic
- 2 Tbsp of salted butter
- 2-3 oz white wine
- 4 oz Reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 oz reduced fat half and half
- 2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cups Zucchini and Squash noodles or linguine
- Melt butter in a sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Add garlic, shrimp and Cajun seasoning
- Cook for about 3 minutes tossing shrimp to cook evenly
- Splash in white wine to deglaze the pan
- Pour creamer, sour cream, and cream cheese into the pan. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir until incorporated.
- In another sauté pan cook zucchini/squash noodles for 2-3 minutes on medium high heat until al dente.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over zucchini noodles
- Optional: Garnish with chopped green onions and parsley