Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate 4-16 hours
- 9 oz fat free sour cream
- 9 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp skim milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz light frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 10 ½ oz ladyfinger cookies or pound cake (cut into 1×2” slices)
- 1 ½ Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- While mixing, add sugar, milk, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Fold in frozen whipped topping gently with a spatula.
- Dip ladyfingers or pound cake in coffee and layer half of them in the bottom of a 10 ½ x 12 ½ or similar size pan, or dessert glasses
- Layer half of the cream cheese mixture onto ladyfingers. Repeat with the rest of the coffee-dipped ladyfingers and cream cheese mixture.
- Dust cocoa powder on top and refrigerate 4-16 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries and mint.