Perfect Rolls Fideo con Pollo
- Watermelon, ½″ thick, 2ʺ round slices
- Fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, stemmed
- Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- On a serving plate, layer alternating pieces of watermelon and mozzarella in a row or circular design.
- Layer the basil leaves like blankets, rolling up on the long side to create a tube. Using a sharp knife, cut into ribbons (“chiffonade”) and sprinkle over the plate.
- Drizzle the entire plate with a thin stream of balsamic vinegar glaze and serve.