- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup cantaloupe, balled or bite-sized cubes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup green apple, bite-sized cubes
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box of instant pudding, I prefer lemon
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup vanilla sandwich cookies
- Kosher salt, for finishing
- Place all of your fruit into a large mixing bowl and then add one package of instant pudding mix. Toss gently to coat all the fruit. Let sit to the side while you prepare the cobbler mixture.
- Place pretzels, coconut, and cookies into a food processor. Pulse and blend until a powder is formed. Dump powder into a baking dish.
- Create sticks of fruit and then coat with the cobbler mixture.
- If you like salty/sweet, add a sprinkle of Kosher salt to the fruit sticks.
Note: I like to place them in the refrigerator for an hour or so so the fruit is nice and cold on a hot summer day. You can play around with different seasonal fruits and mixtures for the cobbler powder.Print Recipe