- 8 Roma tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange, bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- 2 tsp. capers
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula, washed and dried
- 4 cups Ciabatta (or sourdough), cubed and toasted
- ¾ cup Harvest Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped fine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place tomatoes into a colander, over a dish, and sprinkle with about 2 tsp. Kosher salt. Set aside.
- Place all vinaigrette ingredients into the bottom of a large salad serving bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add all your salad ingredients on top of the dressing, placing the bread at the top.
- When ready to eat, toss, wait 30 minutes, and serve.
Note: For a twist, try with grilled peaches instead of oranges.Print Recipe