Prep time: 25 minutes
- 8 oz. hummus
- 12 oz. tzatziki dip
- 9 oz. marinated feta cheese
- pita chips
- pita bread, cut into wedges
From the deli olive bar:
- stuffed grape leaves
- assorted pitted olives
- marinated garlic mushrooms
- peppadew peppers
- marinated tomatoes and mozzarella cheese balls
- roasted garlic cloves
- marinated artichoke hearts
- sundried tomatoes
- miniature cucumbers, cut into spears
- carrot slices or sticks
- cherry tomatoes
- radishes, halved
- Laura Lynn extra virgin olive oil
- sumac or paprika
- fresh dill for garnish
- Spoon hummus, tzatziki dip and marinated feta into 3 small serving dishes and place on a large serving platter.
- Build your party platter by placing the stuffed grape leaves, olives, marinated mushrooms, peppadew peppers, marinated tomatoes and cheese, roasted garlic cloves, artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes around the platter.
- Fill in the platter with cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, radishes, walnuts and pistachios.
- Drizzle hummus with olive oil, dust with sumac or paprika, and garnish with garlic and nuts.
- Garnish tzatziki dip with fresh dill.
- Serve with warm pita bread wedges and pita chips.
Tip: Serving a crowd? Build multiple platters.
Change up your party platters by choosing different varieties of hummus, olives and marinated vegetables from Ingles deli and olive bar.Print Recipe